The new Blue Plum Home Inventory for MacOS brings support for MacOS Mojave's dark mode. The application will start in whatever appearance mode your MacOS is currently running.
If you prefer running the application in a different mode, you can change it from the application's settings (Appearance option - MacOS Mojave only):
- Added total number and value (within the label's tooltip) of items in rooms, collections, contacts, tags, and locations.
- Added multi-item select in the album view. Added delete and export of multiple items at once.
- Added an option to duplicate existing inventory item.
- Added support for Apple's Continuity Camera that lets you use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to scan documents or take a picture of something nearby and transfer it instantly to the home inventory application.
Continuity Camera works when your devices are near each other and set up as follows:
- Your Mac and iOS device have both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on.
- Your Mac and iOS device are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID that is using two-factor authentication.
- Your Mac is using macOS Mojave and your iOS device is using iOS 12.
For more information about Apple's Continuity Camera check Apple's
Continuity Camera on your Mac
- Fixed the memory leak when deleting photos/documents from the album view.
- Fixed a bug that left a transparent window open after a document delete operation (album view).
- Several minor UI improvements.